You do not need to give us any personal information to use most of this site. However, if you would like to benefit from certain special services, you will need to provide us with some information. It is important to Teagle Machinery that you are reassured that the information which you provide to us is used fairly and held securely. This notice explains our online information practices and the way your information is used on this site.
Information Collection and Use
Teagle Machinery is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways which differ from those outlined in this statement.
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you- such as your name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address etc unless you choose to submit your details in one of the following areas of the site or email us directly:
- Enquiry Forms - During completion of the Contact Us form, a user is required to give their contact information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact the user about the products or issue for which they have expressed interest.
- Owners Club - In order to register your Teagle product or to access our Support section, a user must create a username and password.
We do automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our site, such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your internet service provider.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Marketing Teagle Machinery’s products and services
- Improving Teagle Machinery’s products and services
- Market research and statistical analysis
- Conducting product recall or service update actions
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
By using our site, you consent to our storage and use of your information for the purposes set out above.
Our site contains links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites' privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Owner's Club Fair Processing Notice
At Teagle, we respect your personal data. This Fair Processing Notice explains how we will use your personal data when you are a member of our Owner’s Club.
What personal data do we collect about you? How do we use that personal data?
What is our legal basis? How long do we keep your data?
We collect the following personal data about you:
- name, phone number, mobile number, email, address, user name
- IP Address/ MAC address when you use the website
We need your name, phone number, mobile number, email, address, user name in order for you to join the Owner’s Club and we process this data with your consent.
We will send you marketing information and newsletters when you consent for us to do so. You have the right to unsubscribe to marketing at any time.
If you do choose to unsubscribe, we will keep your name and email address on a suppression list so that we don’t email you again by accident. We will keep you on the suppression list indefinitely. It is a legitimate activity for a business to keep a suppression list.
We use your IP address and MAC address for analytic research purposes. It is a legitimate activity for a business to keep its systems secure.
Do we use any automated decision making?
We do not use any automated decision making.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with the following recipients:
- our software providers
- cloud service providers
- website host
Do we transfer your personal data outside of the EU or EEA?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the EU
You have rights in respect of our processing of your personal data which are:
- To access to your personal data and information about our processing of it. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data (but we will need to remove information about other people).
- To rectify incorrect personal data that we are processing.
- To request that we erase your personal data if:
- we no longer need it;
- if we are processing your personal data by consent and you withdraw that consent;
- if we no longer have a legitimate ground to process your personal data; or
- we are processing your personal data unlawfully
- To object to our processing if it is by legitimate interest.
- To restrict our processing if it was by legitimate interest.
- To request that your personal data be transferred from us to another company if we were processing your data under a contract or with your consent and the processing is carried out automated means.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Our contact details
Teagle Machinery Ltd, Blackwater, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8HQ, UK
T: +44 (0)1872 560592
F: +44 (0)1872 561166
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us as most matters can be resolved informally in the first instance.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with the UK's Information Commissioner's Office.
This website takes every precaution to protect the information of our users. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to assist with any query you may have.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the terms can be found at ‘Competition Terms and Conditions’. The user has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address) and demographic information (such as age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Our users are given the option of "opting in" for our newsletter. It is our policy to never send unsolicited email to users. Users can cancel their subscription at any time. We do not sell or share mailing lists with other companies.
Notification of Changes