- ECF/MD - for material up to 18cm diameter
- 1.4m, 1.6m, 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.2m from 80 - 160HP, Cat.1/2
- ECF - for material up to 25cm diameter
- 1.8m, 2.0m 2.2m from 110 - 200HP, Cat. 2/3
- ECF/DT - for material up to 35cm diameter
- 2m, 2.2m, 2.5m from 120 - 250HP, Cat. 2/3
- Front or rear mounted
- Protective arch or push frame as standard
- Hydraulic control of rear hood
- Underhood blades improve mulching action
- Automatic belt tensioning system
- Double skinned body for strength and durability
- 1000 rpm PTO - (540 optional for ECF/MD)
- Skids as standard
Outstanding Build Quality and Performance
- All Teagle Forestry Mulchers are shot blasted and have a high quality paint finish. Mulchers are compact and reliable, are designed for high work rates and will reduce material to a fine mulch.
- Click here for details.
Features for Reliability and Ease of Use
- Teagle Forestry Mulchers have a range of features to ensure ease of operation and straightforward maintenance for a long and trouble-free service life.