British Built Quality
- To ensure the highest quality, our Hydraulic Top Links are manufactured at our factory in Cornwall.
- Straightforward setup - All parts are supplied to simply plug in and go. The hydraulic ram is fitted with swivel ball ends, and the hydraulic hoses with snap couplings.
- Control the implement angle, independent of top link position - ideal to get the best performance from feeder bedders, concrete mixers and general applications around the farm.
- The Large Cylinder Diameter enables high load capacity, and fine control of link length.
- Tractor end : Cat. 2 (Cat. 1 & 3 available on request) / Implement end : Cat. 2.
- See specifications for Link Length and Stroke.
|Linkage||Category. 2 (Cat. 1 & 3 tractor ends optional)|
|Closed centres||595 - 675mm|
|Open centres||755 - 840mm|
Hydraulic Top Link enquiry form
Please enter the details of your enquiry below and we will respond to you as soon as possible.